Our planet is our home.
We all need to look after it.
This is what Wyld Thyngz are doing:
- We encourage children to use water sparingly and only when needed. We will harvest and use rain water for hand washing.
- We use fallen timber from the wood to cook on and keep the children warm in winter.
- Our cleaning products are environmentally friendly and not tested on animals, and our hand soap is made by Cornish SoapCakes, a local company in Cornwall.
- We do not use wet wipes and promote alternatives to our parents.
- Our tea and coffee is Fairtrade and locally sourced from the Tamar Valley Food Hub
- Our travel policy encourages car sharing, using public transport and bicycles.
- We follow the waste hierarchy of refuse, reduce, reuse, recycle, recover.
- We are working with the Woodland Trust to plant new trees.
The most important thing about Wyld Thyngz is teaching your children to love the outdoors which is why we are located in such a beautiful woodland. Our rustic yurt is hidden among the trees.
Splash in the rain or shelter under the canopy with the warming fire. But don't forget the hot chocolate!